- 1 cup oatmeal flour (quick oats ground in food processor)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium banana, peeled and mashed
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place liners in one muffin pan and lightly spray with organic baking spray.
- In a large bowl combine egg whites, yogurt, pumpkin puree, honey, vanilla extract and banana.
- In a second bowl combine oatmeal flour, almond meal, vanilla whey protein powder, pumpkin mix, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Combine flour mix and egg mix together until smooth.
- Fill each tin ¾ of the way full, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Enjoy your healthy Halloween treat!!