Who says healthy food can’t taste delicious? This tasty snack is not only healthy; it is also extremely easy! Seriously! This is one of my go to snacks and takes very little time to make! It also gives you that burst of energy and protein you need to keep your day going strong!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Energy Bites
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (dark is technically “healthier” but doesn’t make that much of a difference so treat yoself on this one ;))
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine all 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
- Roll into medium sized balls.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
- Eat to your desire! You can store in the fridge for up to a week!
Eat when you’re hungry, stop when you’re full! –Advice from Mamma Morgan